Cherry Yum Diddly-Dip
This is quite possibly the best candy on the market. Why do you ask? Because this is candy that you have to become involved with. This is not a eat-in-passing experience, no... This is something you have to invest time and effort into. Eating candy is something of a hobby of mine, so finding this little gem of the candy isle was a real treat. Fun Dip is not a new idea, since I found the write up on a 80's based website. 
The real cool thing about this site though, were the commercials that you could download... Commercials in the 80's were a lot different than they are today. My favorite must be the Pantine Pro V spot. A somewhat good looking lady comes on and says "Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, my hair wasn’t always this gorgeous.." I’m thinking "Ohhh so this is how teenage girls developing eating disorders got started". That wasn’t as great as the Rambo commercial. I mean, did a lot of 8 years olds even see Rambo when it came out? Apparently so, because in the commercial the cute 8 year old boy says "Here’s a present for you Havok!!!" and makes his Rambo doll fire a rocket propelled grenade into Havoks face... Now THAT’S a bad day.

1 Comments:
Hey sLevi, there was a Rambo cartoon that the toys went with not the violent movie.
Post a Comment
<< Home