Computer Nerd by Day, Snake Handler by Night
Easier said than done…
After debating in my head if grabbing a snake barehanded was a good idea, I went for it. My father was very supportive though the thought process. “Levi! You could have grabbed it a hundred times by now” “Good Grief! It’s not like the snake is poisonous!” It all happened pretty fast, I grabbed the snake, the snake bit me, I yelled “Dirty little Beggar” (or something to that effect), and threw him off of me. The problem was that I threw him right into my father’s face, a fact which he did not appreciate. My father is 6’ and around 250lbs, so I don’t get to see him move fast very often. But put a biting reptile in his face and he will really impress you with cat-like speed and agility.
Lesson Learned
Kids, don’t try this at home… or if you do, get out the video camera because it could be really funny.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home