Eating from the golden feed-trough in the sky…

Wow, what a great weekend as usual. I imagine the highlight of the holiday weekend was the social gathering on Saturday. I say social gathering as a very broad description, because when 70 Filipinos crowd into a house you never know what to expect. Even though that’s true there are a few small things that you can almost guarantee will happen. As it turned out, this time wasn’t any different then most gatherings. There was tons of food, a slaughtered pig, and karaoke. After the party I thought back to the pig. No real surprise there since the mental image of a roasted pig’s head sitting on the table as a center piece, kinda sticks with you. When I saw the pig’s bronzed, leathery skin I thought: “Where did they find this guy, in a retirement community in

3 Comments:
Once a again, very funny. I guess I never really thought of it that way. I feel bad for the kids now.
I dont appreciate you stalking me!! So because you found my page...this is what you get...
click here
Maybe next time you should think twice about making fun of filipinos...or that'll be YOUR head on the table...sooo...KEEP SMILING!
P.S. How did you change your ringtone the first time?!?
it taste good though right thingking of the pigs family is so thoughtful of you
Post a Comment
<< Home