Friday, November 18, 2005

ChapStick

Could we live without it? Some would say: “yes”, but I would say: “Well your just plain stupid”. Living without ChapStick is like living in a world without turbos. Sure our existence would go on, but what would we live for, and how else would we get V6 performance from a 4-cyclinder? ChapStick is one of life’s little commodities that we love to take for granted, it’s only when we need it that we appreciate it. The same goes with breathing, it never fails that as soon as your 90ft under water with no air you think “Cripes! I would watch 5 movies where Mary-Kate and Ashley switch places just to have one breath of air!” This is why I have come to appreciate ChapStick all year round, not just in the week of winter. For some reason I seem to have chronic dry lips, which is why I always have Chapstick available to me.

Having badly chapped lips is a lot like having chapped legs when you have to run a mile, (which is a pretty bad day (although I don’t really know, I’m just guessing)) it makes you just want to curl into a ball and cry. When you find a store, picking the flavor is like having to pick between ice cream and pecan pie. They always have great ones like “Banana-Raspberry Fruit Cocktail” and “Carmel-Flan Fun”. Just remember not using ChapStick is like driving a Porsche 911 with 103 octane on radials thinking that you’ll have traction to the rear wheels.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yap chapstick is indeed a need

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss you here in newyork levi you are one of the funniest guy alive

5:08 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

Oh my, i'm blushing! I would just like to take this moment to thank my mother for making my life so ruff so as to build character. I would also like to thank the kids in High School that helped me become 100% pure thug bawler.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm addicted to chapstick. I have five tubes of it - one at work, two at home, one in my purse, and one at my boyfriend's place. I've got cherry flavor, SPF30, medicated, and 2 regular. I use them no less than twelve times a day, regardless of the season.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree w/ you on the chapstick thing, and w/ anonymous who thinks "you are 1 of the funniest guy alive"

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, you are quite a character =P

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But my lips hurt real bad!"
You are just too much funny! So basically you are the way you are because of a warped up childhood. Well, better to become funny than a serial killer....Or are you that too? *shiver* 100% Thug Bawler makes me scared.....And the fact that you're 11 ft tall.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must admit, after reading that I was compelled to get up and get my chap stick.Boy did it feel good. My Cusin and I were addicted to chap sitck. I used to collect chap stick flavors. I had the hardest time finding banana flavor though.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never leave the house without it!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home