Monday, July 10, 2006

!dekcaJ si retupmoC haM

.semit dweg ,he...gnihgual erew su morf ssorcca gnittiss elpoep eht nevE .LOL maerc eci sih otni thgir...ylballotnocnuc nur ot detrats eson sih yeht demees ti gnitrons retfA.dren a ton ruoy fi neve ...ynnuf saw TAHT woN .ekahS dna ekatS ta tlas trons ot yrt JD dah ew nehT “nam dlo...uoy rof hguone tsaf s‘ehs...scesrap 41 neht ssel ni nur aegutroT eht edam ehS ?pihs tsaF ?lraeP kcalB ehT“ :pilc LNS dlo na htiw ni taht dexim neht ,neklaW rehpotsirhC yb deyalp saw nekarK eht taht ...em gnillik erew taht stiderc eht gnirud sekoj gnikam starts kciN tsriF .ti ese ot niaga tnew ew nehw ,hguoht taS no asw nuf laer ehT .ghuoht sdrawretfa tae ot tuo tnew lla ew ecnis dab taht tn‘saw ti ,gnidliub eht eatucave ot dah enoyreve taht tnaem tahT .retaeht eht ni rekarcerif a ffo til dlo raey 21 resuls rehtona ecnis hsaw a saw emit tsrif ehT .eciwt naibirrac eht fo setarip ees ot tog ew ecnis emosewa saw dnekeew tsaL

.ti htiw og anog tsuj m‘I os ynnuf sti kniht ot neppah I yawynA .esrever ni tuo emaca depyt uoy drow yreve fi ynnuf eb dluow ti thguoht dlo raey 21 resuls emos taht erus m‘I .suriv fo tros emos evah yllorp I ecnis swodniW etah i hcum woh tuoba gnikniht trats I nehT !esrever ni gnipyt strats draobyek ym neddus a fo lla dna kciN dneirf dweg ym htiw yawa ginttahc emoh ta m‘I oS

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I put my pants on one tentacle at a time.. Except, when my pants are on, I eat ships!

7:41 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

I don't know who's much of a loser, you for putting up such a nerdy post, or me for taking the time to actually read it. Although snorting salt and seeing what it does to the human body is quite humurous.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

lol yaw eht yb siht ekil klat ot troffe eht htrof tup I emit tsal eht si sihT ?enruobleM ni era yeht sa odnalrO ni wols sa ekahS N kaetS eht sI .yas ot gnihtemos htiw pu emoc d'uoy wenk I

11:25 PM  
Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy said...

ok my head hurts just trying to read it.... didn't get very far with it either.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Here Sara, I'll summarize:

It basically details our antics over Friday and Saturday, starting from the movie Friday (and subsequent building evacuation) to the dinner afterwards. Then it talks about how Levi and I were totally cool on Saturday and went around town rocking parties and taking names, then went to see the movie again, and then went to dinner and saw DJ snort a line of salt.

The End.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Levi said...

Nick... I'm still laughing at that LOL
Jimmy... The biggest nerd is jess, who actually posted backwards HA!
Jess... lol nice.
Pastry Puff... what Nick said, except we did miss that certain…Marco Polo misadventure… that happened after we left the pool party…LOL


“Marco”… “Polo”… “Marco”… “Po.. OH GOD! OH SORRY…GOD!”

1:14 AM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Oh lord, marco polo.... Yeah, it was like seeing something in slow motion and there was nothing you could do about it. Except, the real time pace wasn't very fast and I guess it COULD have been stopped...but...sometimes you're left speechless. Other times you're left motionless...and just can't help but to watch haha.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home