Monday, July 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- Misc Thoughts
- Rockhopper Penguin
- Misc Thoughts
- The Gift
- Posting Pics is Teh Hardest
- I Love Sugar
- Six Month Anniversary Post!
- Misc.
- Tuesday Part 2:
- Tuesday: Part 1
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|


4 Comments:
I'm wearing the boots of escaping! I'm wearing the boots of escaping!
I wish I had mandibles
Then we could call you “Kyla Mandible Hands”
Thats Ms. Kyla Mandible Hands to YOU!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home