Thursday, June 29, 2006
Previous Posts
- Misc Thoughts
- The Gift
- Posting Pics is Teh Hardest
- I Love Sugar
- Six Month Anniversary Post!
- Misc.
- Tuesday Part 2:
- Tuesday: Part 1
- Teh Beby
- Misc.
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|


8 Comments:
That's gonna be my next hair doo.
Too late Levi already has it.
no no kyla. levi only wishes he could look that good. he has had the same hair cute since he was like 10. after a decade, it gets old. ill dig up some pics to prove my point.
Awww, you think my hair is cute?
/blush
Thanks jenna, i love you too!
You two Make me laugh. But I still want to see the pictures.
It almost makes me want to have a borther of my own... Where did you buy yours? Naa never mind I'll just rent.
Oh wait I just remembered I do have a borther (half Brother), um ya don't want anymore.
This penguin kinda reminds me of Ricky Martin... what with those frosted tips and all.
Yeah.... Levi's pretty much looked like Sid from Toy Story for as long as I've known him. Way before I showed him how to swing... Man, that seemed like ages ago. I can still see you and Jenna dancing away with no swing rythm at all, and now look at you. As T would say, "Yeah Levi. You're a Pimp. You're straight up Pimpalicous. Just like Brother Jones." Haha Good times
Post a Comment
<< Home