Misc.
I just stumbled across a news article that I found rather disturbing. You can view the page by clicking on this link. As a big proponent of sandals, this frightens me to no end. You have to ask yourself “Really… are my exposed toes safe anywhere today?” The answer is no. When you least expect it, a skinny guy could be hiding under you car… just waiting for the perfect opportunity to slither up and taste your toes. I think that the problem may lay in the fact that woman’s toes are becoming more desirable looking in this new age of pedicures and toe nail polish. Mark my words; 150 years ago we would have never had this problem. It could also be that 150 years ago they had better security on mental institutions, or just less crazy people all together. Either way, this is a perfect example of why I never wash my feet.
I have recently come to the conclusion that my affinity for sharp objects is only to my detriment. I say this in light of the fact that in the last week I have stabbed myself with a push pin… twice. I spend a portion of my day taking phone calls from people with computer related problems. While doing so, I often entertain myself by poking my desk with push pins. (I had to give up on ink pens due to the unprofessionalism associated with having ink all over your hands and face) After stabbing myself the first time and screaming “I’m an idiot!” in the office, I decided right then and there that I would…just be more careful. Well, not a day later what happens? I stab myself even harder. Since then I have decided to stick to my miniature Star Wars figurines set up under my monitors since they have nice round edges.
To Whom It May Concern:
awesomeness x infinity = last weekend

7 Comments:
Kind of reminds me of this song that I heard on SNL years ago. Went something like this..."All I wanna do, is suck your big big toe..."
But yeah, that is kinda freaky. How do you protect yourself from that? Guess that gives me a good excuse to get some new Tein Springs eh??
LOL any excuse for upgrades huh?
The "toe licking bandit" eh? We can count on you to alert us to the wacks of the world, Levi-thanks.
And speaking of your Star Wars figurines, I happened to be at MGM on Sunday where Star Wars weekends are in full force. I have to ask if you have ever been among the Chewbacca wannabes and light-saber wielding, cloak wearing Jedis? Just wouldn't seem right if you haven't....
Been around them? Pssh… ask me to do my “Emperor” impression for you sometime...
“Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.”
Don't think I won't take you up on that...though hearing that will probably make watching the 2nd half of our Star Wars marathon a little different. In any case, good to know you're on the dark side.
nervous + flirting =
Well i can't say that in public. Anyway, ok the toes is gross. Don't ever post another one of those i think i just threw up breakfast,
Last Weekedn was preetttyy awesomeness... Can't wait til we go to new york/connecticut!!
I didn't think the Toe's thing was that wierd... What? asn't that ever happened to you before?
Post a Comment
<< Home