PICTURES!
Meyess.... now that my sister has a new camera, I will be taking a few liberties in order to bring you photographic evidence of my exploits. I took a few pictures of the Mini since it was cleaned, washed, waxed, and read a bed time story. I’m not going to talk to much about it, since it will take a whole new post to describe how I bought it, and 3 days later curbed it L I don’t really want to talk about it, but I feel that it is important to prevent myself from becoming emotionally stunted.

2 Comments:
HA! ill tell you how he "curbed" it. he was being a doo-de-head around the traffic circle in Avalon and decided, "hey, why don’t I off road my ridiculously expensive and low to the ground car? sounds like fun!" sad part is, he still hasn’t learned his lesson. And he is worried about ME driving it! HA!
oh by the way, the story you read tonight was not as good as last nights. I like ones with happy endings, and I think I speak for both of us (me and the mini that is) that this one was a little…how should I put it…unbelievable. Try again tomorrow. k?
Yeah... I totally thought you were joking when you said you curbed your wheels... Or you just didn't want to play volleyball anymore that night. Oh well, I don't mind reliving the pain again..
Post a Comment
<< Home