I went to the doctor last Thursday. My condition has escalated into Asthmatic Bronchitis, that’s not as bad as pneumonia but could still mess you up. I talked to a new doctor and she wanted to get “aggressive” with my treatment. Because the last 4 antibiotics couldn’t heal me the doctor put me on Steroids. For some reason I thought that a short older lady saying “aggressive” was funny, so as I’m trying not to laugh, the nurse walks in with a syringe. The transitional feeling I had is similar to getting on a flight headed to
Spain and landing in
Mexico. So, you want to describe awkward? Try getting a shot in the “hip”… yes… the “hip”. This is because I bet you don’t know where your “hip” is. Anyway, roids are gewd stuff. Other than the fact they make your entire body look sunburned, put weight on you, and make you irritable, I love them. All of my symptoms were healed within 8 hours of taking them. I am going to have to lay off the computer though; my clicking finger seems to keep getting bigger and stronger. I also noticed (and possibly unrelated) that my tongue is a different color every night. I’ve had blue, purple, green, and red. If it turns lavender tonight, I’m calling my doctor.
Last night I went with my mother to a Filipino after meeting party. She insisted that she drive my car since I wasn’t able (I really was). Within 30sec she’s spooling the turbo up in second doing 40 though our neighborhood… at night. Anyway we arrived safely (I made her let me drive) and to my surprise they were roasting marshmallows (and singing karaoke, but that wasn’t surprising :) It’s interesting how everyone has their own way of cooking them. Kids are the funniest, since they roast for 10sec then inhale the marshmallow, rinse and repeat. I like mine golden brown and evenly cooked throughout. This method takes the most patience but yet is the most rewarding.
F.Y.I.
I downloaded AIM so I could chat with my less techy friends (google talk is preferred by nerds). My screen name (good grief, everything was taken) is ash4rk8me
2 Comments:
Well welcome to the wonderful world of AIM!! Haha too bad you couldn't stay any longer at the Bahay. Although I'm sorry you had to endure an extended alone time with Aladdin... But anyway, yeah we had a good time. We all smelled like smoke afterwards, but the 14 player game of Peanuts was a good after gathering dessert. Hope the roid rage doesn't make you go berserk. Maybe I'll stop by and see you today. L8rs
Well, I had enough of your drama. Yes I said drama as in slick-o-rama. Get back to work ASAP and stop fphaking the phunk. The Gallon is half empty, not half full. Come and change it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home