Blogland (est. 2006)
Yes, the prodigal poster has returned to Blogland. I founded Blogland just now on this small piece of the web, and since I’m the founder that makes me the King (I was going to use the title OverLord here, but that seems a bit to nerdy). I got the idea from a recent article I read l on Sealand (Interesting read if you have the time). The cool thing about being King is that I can make up ridiculous rules that I don’t have to follow. For example, the first law that I will pass reads: “No one shall visit Blogland while sick”. This is important because I’m just now getting better after my run in with leprosy (I mean bronchitis). I have to hand it to my doctor for picking an excellent medicine regiment though. When I received my medicine he told me “The cough medicine may make you drowsy”, if I only knew how true those words were. The first day I took my cough syrup; I opened it up and measured out 2tsp. I started to worry because the syrup was as thick as peanut butter (well…melted peanut butter). I’m thinking “This is going to taste worse than the time I bit my dog”, but I was surprised to find that the medicine tasted like Cherry-Yum Bubble-Gum. So when I would take the medicine I would lick the spoonike a lollipop to make sure I got it all. The problem was that the medicine was so strong that after 15sec it would make my tongue numb. The first day I took my medicine it didn’t have any effect on me. I decided to go into work the next day, and about an hour after I took it... It hit me. All of a sudden I was transported to Agrabah and found
myself with Aladdin on a magic carpet ride. I noticed something was wrong because I kept running into the cube walls, and finally had to go home. Everyday after that I would sleep 12-13 hours at night and take a 2 hour nap during the day. Now that I’m off the sauce my mind is much clearer, and my sister can’t harass me anymore by running around in circles poking me with a stick as I wave my arms around yelling until I fall over and go to sleep.
myself with Aladdin on a magic carpet ride. I noticed something was wrong because I kept running into the cube walls, and finally had to go home. Everyday after that I would sleep 12-13 hours at night and take a 2 hour nap during the day. Now that I’m off the sauce my mind is much clearer, and my sister can’t harass me anymore by running around in circles poking me with a stick as I wave my arms around yelling until I fall over and go to sleep.

5 Comments:
With all that sleeping when did you go to the bathroom???
Once when my Dad took some sleeping pills he woke up to go to the bathroom and for some reson he went to my bathroom and when he got up he turned to the right, which in his bathroom is the right way to go, but in mine you go left... He ran into the bath tub lost his balance and fell into the toilet and broke it at the base. Water was running every where. My Mom rushed in, "Harald what did you do?!?" In a straied voice he said, "Cindy turn off the water." Needless to say he brused three of his ribs and couldn't do too much for the next few weeks. So just remember, It Could Be Worse.
That's a cool picture you have with the Genie and Erikca, I mean Princess Jasmine. Although, I'm pretty sick right now and all I have to take is some antibiotics and tylenol wiht the occasional vicks 44 for the cough. According to my mom though I was apparently talking to myself and mumbling while going through agonizing pain waiting for the doctor in the doctors office.
Wow, I’m ashamed to say I didn’t see that coming. Well done ‘Ol boy...well done.
haha! you sould have seen the pic i recreated with that same Genie photo. hahaha. i wont post it due to the fact it might cause levi undo embaresment, but ill just say it was a good laugh.
I say let the good times roll, post it up BABY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home