
Well I probably don’t, but that’s what it feels like. In reality I have something much worse. I have “Mad-Fish-Disease”, and I am fairly certain that I caught it from a fish last time I was Scuba Diving. Mad-Fish-Disease started in the late 90’s when money minded fish farmers fed “fish by-products” to their crop. This eventually spread to the ocean, and is now the number one risk for divers. In cases like this you always say, “It will never happen to me, my immune system is stronger than a team of oxen plowing the field for next year’s harvest”. Of course, like most communicable diseases this could have been avoided. We were on a reef in
Ft. Lauderdale swimming in about 65 feet of water. Now typically infected fish are only active in much warmer waters, but this type of thing isn’t uncommon. I have a bad habit of getting in fish’s faces, most don’t mind but some like their space. Couple this with a disease that makes them prone to a bad disposition and you can have a mad fish on your hands in a matter of seconds.
It’s funny how helpful people are when you are sick. Everyone has their own personal remedy that will heal you in a matter of hours. They say, “Levi to stop your cough, mix the root of Ginger with hot tea leaves, and add a dash of cinnamon for taste”. I’m thinking “Is that all? I’ll just go dig some up right now”. Others say to me “Levi, take this magic pill that heals all aliments in less than 48 hours”. And I’m thinking: “WOW, I have been sick for 3 weeks for nothing! I’m going to tell my doctor about this so that the world’s sick can be all but healed!” Oh course I have my own version of a cure all. Its called “The Virus Pwner”, and consists of eating lots of ice cream, sleeping, and filling every waking hour with online gaming. I like to start with a Vanilla and work my way into something like a Butter Pecan, when you can no longer blink because your eyes have dried out, simply go to bed.
11 Comments:
That's some Medication you have there. And you said you've been sick for three weeks? Man, that remedy must be working like crazy! Well, at least you can die satisfied.
hmm ok this entry has to be the most confusing one of all. i was like black lung hmm maybe thats the fish's name and then you go 2 diving and disease and then remedies. what is wrong w/ u levi change your topic to something else like "the diving disease remedy" see thats better.
I cuncur, but b/c your sick I'll let it go. So then how did you get the fish sickness? Did you kiss the fish? Did you eat fish poo? You poor thing.you should wear a mask when you dive, Oh wait! You do, so then how did you get inffected? Huh, Smarty Pants!
Hope you get better. :)
"Did you eat fish poo?" Hahaha that's an awesome question.
So that is where all the ice cram has gone...CRUSE YOU LEVI!...yeah, I have to agree that the fist part was rather confusing, however the second part was ever so funny.
ps.
Levi says to say (as he goes down stairs to get some MORE ice cream) that his head is numb and that is as coherent as he is going to get and he thinks he captures the essences of his sick ness, or something to that effect...
we shall seee u next weekend there is like 4 families coming up!!!
btw it's irish!!
Are you still sick? Why don't you just get over it! Faker!
Yes I’m still somewhat sickly. This has prevented me from posting up my gewd blogs. I imagine though that in the sometime near future I’ll be back in fighting form and be ready to post up my political views, and who I favor in upcoming sporting events. Maybe I’ll round it out with an entry on how to re-pot indoor plants.
How toTransplant a House Plant
As a plant grows, it will eventually grow out of its pot and deplete the existing soil of nutrients. For the plant to live and be healthy, it must be transplanted. This is a pretty simple technique that does not require much time, but is vital for the plant to remain happy.
1. Several hours prior to the actual transplanting, water the plant thoroughly.
2. Make sure that the new, larger pot has proper drainage. If it does not have drainage, fill the bottom of the new pot with about an inch of gravel. This will prevent the roots from rotting as the water will drain in the gravel rather then sit at the bottom of the pot.
3. Fill the larger pot with about an inch of potting soil.
4. Gently grasp the main stems of the plant. Turn the pot upside down and gently ease out the plant. If the plant had been previously watered, the plant should slip out easily.
5. Place the plant in the large pot and fill the side and top with potting soil.
6. Water thoroughly once again.
(I thought this would help you get started):D
Well so much for that idea. You know, as much as your online…you should spend some time posting on your blog. We haven’t seen a new entry from you in quite a while. Surely there must be some interworkings of your twisted mind that would make for a good read. Anyways, don’t feel rushed, just let it come naturally.
I posted a on my xanga isn't that good enough?
Post a Comment
<< Home