Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- Getting Wet...
- Roommates…?
- Levi's New Roommate!
- Nerdlish
- ChapStick
- Eating from the golden feed-trough in the sky…
- New York? Meh…
- Going to New York?
- Computer Nerd by Day, Snake Handler by Night
- Cherry Yum Diddly-Dip
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|



4 Comments:
We care about anything that's "Enriched". Did you pick up any nice souvenirs, like an endagered starfish, or put your hands all over fragile coral??
Sooo I’m not to sure what that means-> " We care about anything that's "Enriched" " but the bottom line is that the higher percentage of oxygen you breathe the less nitrogen you have in your system. This means that you can stay underwater longer, more safely.
And yes, I picked up a nice souvenir. The only thing you can really take back with you is trash though. I found a green glass bottle filled with reef sand that was pretty slick. Robbie found a clear glass bottle that was hazed from the ocean, I just wonder how old they are.
O RLY? I did not know that.
Word, I thought that maybe you get a little more light headed and that oh so coveted "Feeling of Euphoria". Anyway, gonna hang tonight? We can have a little show and tell with what you found "Under da sea, under da sea. Nobody beat us Fry us and eat us in Fricassee!"
Well done levi. I am proud of you my son. If now we could have you join us on a HALO jump, just one at least so that your manhood transformation is complete. Call us at 1-800-PLAT-WINGS
Post a Comment
<< Home