Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Previous Posts
- Nerdlish
- ChapStick
- Eating from the golden feed-trough in the sky…
- New York? Meh…
- Going to New York?
- Computer Nerd by Day, Snake Handler by Night
- Cherry Yum Diddly-Dip
- Pictures from the Cruise
- Woot me! I have a blog
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|






6 Comments:
LOL!! this is very 'how to lose a guy in 10 days like' but i dare say, you have too much time on your hands! it is nonetheless entertaining for the rest of us =)
OH MY GOD THATS GREAT JUST GREAT. i WISH i WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF IT. lol lol lol lol
My my Blanche, how you've changed.... I just don't have any words to express....um... well...haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Yeah, a new level of Geekdom once again.
Well Levi, someone had to get you out of your parents house and I guess I'll do it. Time for you to grow up and leave your Mom.
Grandma
LOL! That is to funny! Now mind you Bingo nights clash with meeting times.... and Laurence Welk is the big thing there too, so I hope you like Polka.
yeah, you know levi, you cant say i didnt worn you aobut this. thats the fist thing i said when you told me. i still think you should have keept this under wraps, now...you dishonnor the family...
Post a Comment
<< Home