Roommates…?
That’s right, I’m thinking of moving out of the ‘ol homestead and buying a place with a roommate. But that’s not was this post is about. This post is about quite possibly, the funniest thing I have seen all week. As you may know I work for Osceola County IT (there is a pic now of where I work on the right). That being said, I rub elbows with some of the Nerdyest guys in a 50mi radius. Add this to the fact that they will crush you with horrible verbal insults, and attempt to emotionally destroy you beyond repair; you get a mix of punishment that is rivaled by no other. Some live with an attitude that “Every time someone opens their mouth, it’s an opportunity to make fun of them”, and it’s to these people that I told that I’m thinking of moving in with my Grandmother. There was a brief silence afterward, until the shock subsided. Some would say that it was on that day that I committed social suicide. But I’m not a rookie when it comes to being verbally beaten, and I have learned to hold my own against these insult connoisseurs. Nothing though could prepare me for the insult masterpiece they were working on. It is this that I wished to share with you. I have to say that when it was finished, I enjoyed it almost as much as they did. Its not everyday that you see work of this quality and I am compelled to share it with you as well. Without further delay…. I give you “Levi’s New Roommate” in all its glory.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home