Friday, January 06, 2006

Getting Sick Again…

Well, I’m officially sick again. My somewhat productive cough has returned in all its glory to forever torment me. It has been 3-4 days since my medicine ended, and I’m starting to regress. The way this sickness works is that first you have the upper respiratory infection. Then that becomes bronchitis, which is a lot of coughing. That in turn, escalates into pneumonia which left untreated can kill you. I’m thinking “Wow talk about a bad day, I know I shouldn’t have started that stupid retirement plan”. So I call up my doctor and I’m all like “OMG IM GOING TO DIE!!!” and he’s all like “HEYYY…heyyy… were gona make it all better m’kay?” and he ordered me some uber meds. He’s totally calling in the big guns, so that I can shock my system into submission. I’m thinking “Medicine stronger than the previous? Its probably syringe injections to the chest, and a horse tranquilizer”. If that’s the way it works out I’m really going to be out of it. I can just imagine myself being carried around by leprechauns then flying to candy land to wreak havoc upon the peace loving Gingerbread people (I kinda like gingerbread). Point in case: if you’re getting sick go to a doctor. Anyway, I’m not going to die so don’t post any comments asking for my stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that the bible says that there will be pestilences in one place after another but I didn't know that there would be so much sickness among a small group of friends. Once I get over my sickness I'd hate to think that I'd get sick with the same thing again. Oh well, I guess I'll see ya at the hospital when they discover that we have the bird flu.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IT woun't be the bird flu it will be the Fish Poo Flu.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eww.. The fish poo flu. Just hearing that makes me sick. Yeah, an angry Samurai. That's an awesome look.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home