Monday, January 30, 2006
Previous Posts
- I'm not making this up...
- Yard Work
- So… I’m Juicing
- Smooth move Romeo…
- Getting Sick Again…
- Blogland (est. 2006)
- The Black Lung
- Construction Cowboy
- Ice Cream
- Cats
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|


4 Comments:
Nice pic!....of the shrimp! ha ha just kidding.
Why thank... uh..ohhhh
stupid shrimp, i knew i should have eaten him first.
Where have I seen that hairdo before Levi? OH YES on Ronald McDonald next time we go on vacation do your hair.
Love Ya....Michelle.
LEVI THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
Post a Comment
<< Home