The Prodigal Poster has Returned…
But why the leave of absence you ask? Well it’s a long story, but what I can say is that I’m not giving rides to strangers anymore. The guy needed a ride to the airport and I’m all like “Well he’s dressed like Abe Lincoln, what’s the worst that could happen?” Next thing I know I’m off to In other news, I have recently developed an affinity for M&M’s. A nice older Brother in our hall seems to have a never ending supply of the delicious little morsels, which he is intent on sharing. He said “Hey Levi, heard you like M&M’s and I happen to have a box full… want some?” I’m all like “You know this is against my better judgment, but I can never resist me some M&M’s.” Next thing I know I’m getting like 4 bags a week, and thinking “if these weren’t so addicting, I would feel real weird about this.”
Songs that I like right this second are:
“Yellow” by “Coldplay”

6 Comments:
Wow, four bags a week? Where is all that going? hmmm... Will I still recognize you when I see you again? Haha. But yeah, it has been a while. You're on spring break so you've got time right? Give me a holler. See ya.
Well i have a body mass index of 21.2 and my weight is at the 27th percentile (thats good) compared to others of same height and age.
so i guess what im trying to say is... BOO YAH!!!
http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm
While you were getting your infinite supply of M&M's, I finally won the gift certificate to the Melting Pot!!! Fondue for me...
ill tell you jimmy, not only is he indulging on his "m&m" high, but he is also very stingy when it comes to sharing. all day and alllll night, all i hear is the crunching of little m&ms, and i see the empty bags everywhere. it is quite disturbing.
Glad to know you're still alive. :) m&m's are alright, but its all about reese's peanut butter cups! Try having return visits who give you the hook up....its what pioneering is all about. :)
Good too know your back online you probably have been busy working.. HOpe all is well.. Take Care!!!
Irish
Post a Comment
<< Home