Open 24/7
posted by Levi at 5:08 PM
I am Saddam Hussein " You like to be the toughest on the block. You are not afraid of confrontaion."YA!!! What they said!!!
Saddam Hussein: If they dont like you, they better like Chemical Weapons...
Wow.... I'm Mother Teresa. "You lead with your good works and helpful nature. You just love to give."Would it still give the same answer if I told them I was Ilocano??
You know I was just thinking, Abe Lincoln and I are both tall… coincidence? I think not.
Ok that stinks the second time I did it I did 45 questions and I was Hitler. Dang!
Yea I'm Mother Teresa... scarry... hope I don't look like her too!!
AAaaaabibibibibdididbidbidbidhalahilahilahllahlahalaidfhahahalahNOWAI!!...hehe. That was pretty funny.
Hmm... It was supposed to say "No WAI!" in the middle of that jibberish. Oh well, you know what I'm talking about.
Lion King? Birth of Simba? Circle of life?I dont think im picking up what your laying down...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Things to remember: I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect. Note to Self: The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words. Words to Live By: "Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo" "Fortune Favors the Brave" "Go Big or Go Home"
9 Comments:
I am Saddam Hussein " You like to be the toughest on the block. You are not afraid of confrontaion."
YA!!! What they said!!!
Saddam Hussein: If they dont like you, they better like Chemical Weapons...
Wow.... I'm Mother Teresa.
"You lead with your good works and helpful nature. You just love to give."
Would it still give the same answer if I told them I was Ilocano??
You know I was just thinking, Abe Lincoln and I are both tall… coincidence? I think not.
Ok that stinks the second time I did it I did 45 questions and I was Hitler. Dang!
Yea I'm Mother Teresa... scarry... hope I don't look like her too!!
AAaaaabibibibibdididbidbidbidhalahilahilahllahlahalaidfhahahalahNOWAI!!...
hehe. That was pretty funny.
Hmm... It was supposed to say "No WAI!" in the middle of that jibberish. Oh well, you know what I'm talking about.
Lion King? Birth of Simba? Circle of life?
I dont think im picking up what your laying down...
Post a Comment
<< Home