Thursday, June 01, 2006

Six Month Anniversary Post!

Wow, I would first like say thank you to all my faithful readers who made this possible (I don’t really care, but I’ve always wanted to say that). In the last 6 months I covered several important topics that have always been on my mind. It felt good to finally lay some of my fears and observations to rest. Eh, who am I’m trying to kid here…six months and 40 posts later I still don’t have anything valuable to say. I will say that this is the first time in my life that I ever wrote anything without the threat of expulsion from school. I started to enjoy writing when I started to write like I talk, because I was no longer bound by the chains of grammar and structure.

I will also take this time to extend an invitation to my readers to feel free to leave comments or suggestions on either style or topics. While you’re at it throw in a link to your site or blog if you feel so inclined to share it. I took the liberty of sifting through the archives to pull out a few of my favorites. Here they are in no specific order:

http://levithomas.blogspot.com/2005/11/new-york-meh.html

http://levithomas.blogspot.com/2005/12/cats.html

http://levithomas.blogspot.com/2006/01/im-not-making-this-up.html

6 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I have to say, I agree that the last link has been one of the best...old people are crazy. Your posts are always good for a laugh.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy said...

Congrats!!!! Your stuff is always funny! Thanks for good laugh like jess said...

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say my fave is the one with your grandma. I Love it!!! See you next weekend....

Always,
i. Santiago

11:13 AM  
Blogger Levi said...

I was hoping this wouldn’t come up… but for those that with to burn the images of me as an old woman into your head again… have at it.

http://levithomas.blogspot.com/2005/11/roommates.html
http://levithomas.blogspot.com/2005/11/levis-new-roommate.html

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

i think my favorite is "Teh Baby". that was so great. maybe cuz i was there...i dont know...they are all good. well, not all of them, some are actually pretty boring, but generally speaking, you have talent. i have to say the star wars figurine comments were the bestest. that was good times. incerted below for your convience...actually, come to think of it, the nerd hatchery one was pertty good...

Steve said...

You never thought you were a nerd BEFORE you went to that class? The Starwars figurines on your desk weren't a dead give away?

Welcome... join us!

1:38 PM

Levi said...

UH…how did you...there just for...look everyone recreates their favorite scenes from the movies. Some just have hand painted, 1:16 ratio miniatures to do it with.

2:15 PM

Jenna said...

you know Mr. Steve, i just thought that levi was beginning to grow up because he removed some of his figurines form his dresser in his room. now i see it has only flooded over into his work space. what a shame. well, if you are impressed with his little people, get him talking about his 1:27 ratio of his spaceships he has. hey, maybe if your lucky, and ask real nice, he will bring them in and show you a recreation of how space cloaking and light speed work.

7:11 PM

Levi said...

Explaining the fundamentals of jumping to light speed would take more time then most are willing to invest. Besides Jen, everyone knows a ship that size is too small to have a cloaking device.

5:31 PM

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I must say that I don't think that you should change anything for now... at least not while everyone likes how it's going. When people start drifting (and not in the cool touge style (and DEFINITELY NOT the uncool Fast and Furious way) drifitng) away from reading your post, then change things up. Hmm.. Maybe if it comes to that, than you should start a help yourself blog. Make yourself the Dr. Phil of Blogs. Yeah,we'll just post up our problems for everyone to see and than you analyze and make fun of their deficiencies. It's like a free ticket to call someone out in front of everyone. And the best part? They ASKED for it!! Haha Yeah, so let's do that. Just don't tell anyone, this is our little secret. No one will ever find....Oh wait, can other people see this??? AAAAAHHHHHGGGG!!!!!!!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home