Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Previous Posts
- Cereal
- !dekcaJ si retupmoC haM
- LOL
- Praying Mantis
- Misc Thoughts
- Rockhopper Penguin
- Misc Thoughts
- The Gift
- Posting Pics is Teh Hardest
- I Love Sugar
Things to remember:
I dont really have bad grammer, its the 6th grader that does my typing
A Blog is not an Online Diary, it is a Online Thought/Media Depot
If you leave a comment leave a name to go along with it, or at least a hint like "I love Evos, or I love eating", ect.
Note to Self:
The words "Represembles" and "Irregardless" are not real words.
Words to Live By:
"Its not the size of your engine that counts, its the size of your turbo"
"Fortune Favors the Brave"
"Go Big or Go Home"
|
|
|
|


6 Comments:
You must have a lot of time on your hands today...I have to admit your depiction of a chicken ain't bad for a computer drawing. I'm slightly disturbed about you eating cinnamon flavored chicken feathers though
Dude, that's flipping gross.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Its not that big of a deal guys… check your ingredient list for L-Cystein and its hydrochlorides “Flour treatment agent, derived from animal hair and chicken feathers. No known adverse effects.”
thats disgusting. its like chiken poops!
you had blog?!
HMMM Feathers huh? well I thought they were only good for pillows, and boas. Guess I was wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home