I look back on my recent posts and think “wow, I am some kinda messed up”. That being said I want to push those posts down so that I don’t have to look at them anymore. At the same time, thinking about eating chicken feathers still makes me laugh lol. Starting in this post I am going to try something new. I read several other people’s blogs and enjoy them very much, appreciating the different writing styles. One popular style that I see quite often is “absolute ambiguity”, and I want to try my hand at it. I love the way that it makes you feel when you read it; always guessing what it is they are talking about but never knowing. Since this can be extremely frustrating I will only sprinkle them between my somewhat “normal” posts.
I love conventions, you never know who you are going to meet or see…
Nick is a great friend, unless you’re at the bus depot…
At what point does a car feel contentment?
100 years ago, relaying messages though couriers was an excellent form of communication…
LOL being cryptic is fun!
8 Comments:
levi, your blogging style is you...don't try to be something you're not lol. and what would you say my "style" is? i apologize if i'm one of the frustrating ones...check out emma's comment on my july 25 post haha
why is emma so amazing??
HM somehow i think i might know what's going on here, and i shall choose to remain ANONYMOUS....
wow...those 2 posts are almost as cryptic as the blog lol
Audra was going around to all of our blogs and making a ruckus.
On a side note, I am a great friend, bus depot or not, thank you very much.
I am confuse. I am so confuse...
Dorkwad =p
hahah! man this is a really great post!
soo.....sentimental.....dont ask hahahah.
Post a Comment
<< Home