THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
No real good way to build what about to say up. Its so epic that it really needs no introduction. That being said, I might as well just say it….. My sister flushed her cell phone down the toilet. Does that blow your mind!? She came running into my room screaming about how I need to get her phone out of the toilet, even though it was flushed. She wanted me to get a plunger and try to resurrect it. I told her “do you understand the implications of what you’re asking?” It was pretty funny though, especially when Grams started to make fun of her too. We were putting our ears up to the walls to see if we could hear it ringing. Anyway you can read the full story on her blog.

6 Comments:
LOL!
thanks for stealing my thunder levi. pshh...and now i must be phoneless until wednesday....how will i live on????
Quietly.
Does anyone call you anyway??
THAT SUCKS... BUT HEY I APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK WRITTING EVERYONES NAME DOWN.:)
Hahahahahahahahaha WOW!, just wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home