Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...
With my car mods of course... I installed my Alta Cold Air Intake on sat to increase air flow into the engine. I also cut out a large section of the cowl to allow more air to flow in. My car sounds cooler now, but more importantly it is ready for a supercharger reduction pulley (somewhere in the area of 15%). That will give me large gains in performance since the SC will spin faster, unlike the CAI.
I also set my car up with a "Vacuum Gain System", but since I don't really understand how that works I'm not going to try and explain it. The bottom line is that my car is somewhat easier to drive.
The only other really important mod on the "to-do" list is the rear-sway bar... This will keep the rear end of the car from coming out in heaving cornering (talk about scary).
Pics are up as soon as a very irresponsible person can find their camera...
I also set my car up with a "Vacuum Gain System", but since I don't really understand how that works I'm not going to try and explain it. The bottom line is that my car is somewhat easier to drive.
The only other really important mod on the "to-do" list is the rear-sway bar... This will keep the rear end of the car from coming out in heaving cornering (talk about scary).
Pics are up as soon as a very irresponsible person can find their camera...

2 Comments:
So will the sway bar really keep you from losing control of your Drift???? Somehow, I don't know for sure.
Yea man, Sounds sweet. I wanna see under the hood. Bading ka??
Post a Comment
<< Home