Friday, December 01, 2006

Randomness

Haven’t been posting that much lately, really just haven’t had time. Its been quite the commodity of late. Well I take that back, maybe I have had time but I have been using it on SUDUKO! OK what is the deal with sudoku… I am some kinda loving it. I just finished the final tier of difficulty in a sudoku book. The two puzzles I completed took me like 3 days! At first I didn’t think I would like the puzzle, since it involved numbers. Pretty much anything that has numbers uses math, and we all know that math is ridiculous. It really bothers a girl I work with though when i’m trying to solve a puzzle. I like to talk out loud to the numbers so they can help me find their home. Ill say “Ok 3, where do you live? Do you live next to the 5? No?” Then she will say something like “Shut up or ill take this pen and scribble on your face!” Aw, good times!

My new favorite smell is coconuts. I love smelling coconuts, and smelling like coconuts. Enough said.

Some time next week I want to do a “photographic tour” of my typical day at the office. All of the intrigue, politics, and eating could possibly be entertaining. I’ll take a picture every time I do something interesting at work. Then I’ll post them up to my new pic site so everyone can see what it is I do all day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

omg. you cant start a new pic site. thats just not cool. we have a good thing going with the pictulog. your just going to throw it all away like it never even happened???

1:15 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

I wouldn't be so worried Jenna.... He's got a section called "Kayla's Wedding", and then a section called "Levi and Audra". However, both are basically pics of the same thing. Just Levi and Audra, one just happens to be at a wedding.... So keep up the pictulog, at least there it won't just be a look at the cute couples eye fest.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jimmy,

I am a fan of Levi and Audra's pictures. I think they are both unbeliveably awesome people and their extraordinary good looks and style merit at least 2 picture sites, perhaps more in the future. Levi and Audra are currently working on a cure for cancer and hope to enter the African circut work after they finish writing their autobiographical memoirs which are sure to top the best sellers list. They are fluent in 9 languages, are accomplished musicians, and are Grammy-nominated signer/songwriters. Levi's hobbies include needlework, quilting, and cooking. Audra enjoys internet gaming, German culture, and Battlestar Galactica. Lookout for this dynamic duo to be winning next year's Nobel Prize for their humanatarian work involving paralyzed Bosnian orphans. Vote Levi and Audra for 2007.

Sincerely,
Levi and Audra's #1 Fan

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,
You are so cool. Can we be friends?

Love,
Audra

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home