Friday, October 06, 2006

Evileverness

Recently I had an especially great feeling of which I can only describe as evil cleverness, or Evileverness. You get this feeling when you use your wit and ingenuity for bad or wrong purposes. It’s really only a good thing if you use it on someone for their own benefit, don’t ask me how…but it can be done! I think we could have a mascot named Evileverness, who would be a fox dressed like the Hamburglar. He would of course be imbued with dark side force powers, such as force lightning and force choke. Below is one artist’s interpretation of what he might look like:





Foxes seem like they would be a cross between a cat and a dog. I’m not really sure why… just seems like “hey... it could happen”. And as smart as foxes are, it makes me wonder if they could teach them sign language like they did to that gorilla named Coco. If they stood on their hind legs they could use their paws to communicate with humans. I think it would be interesting to hear what is on the mind of the fox youth today. It would probably be something like deforestation, increase in motor vehicle deaths, and lack of chicken coops to raid. I’m not sure but I think I read somewhere that in the olden days foxes were a real problem for settlers. Employed by local Indians, foxes were bribed with berries and nuts to slow the advance of settlers into the west. Well organized fox raids on Conestoga caravans left many families in want. The foxes would over run them, stealing valuable commodities such as flint rocks and beef jerky. Only in recent years with the availability of high powered rifles have foxes been subdued.

5 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

To confer with what you're saying about their intelligence, I'm sure that if they were to speak they would have English accents. Disney had it all wrong when they used American actors for the voice overs of Foxes...Well, it's been sometime now but I don't recall what the voiceover sounded like in Disney's Robin Hood....so...WHATEVA!

10:47 PM  
Blogger BreeHarmony.com said...

honestly i do believe foxes are evil evil creatures and we should all watch our backs before we get jumped by a pack of them. wait do foxes travel in packs?????? do they have packs???

12:33 PM  
Blogger Oscar said...

In the Labyrinth, the fox Sir Didymas had an English accent, but he wasn't evil, him and his pet dog, Ambrosius, fought villians...and Robin Hood did too. Maybe foxes are just fuzzy lil' heroes.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

His name was Oscar, and hes a fox...so I called him Osc-ox!

8:33 AM  
Blogger JdeMonaco said...

A return-visit of mine owns a deaf dog that understands sign language. He is the hugest dalmation I have ever seen, and is called Goochi (like the designer) b/c she bought him instead of a purse.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home