Monday, December 04, 2006

Hmmmm...

My new favorite phrase:

“Tom Foolery”

Coming to a conversation near you!

Swing dancing was awesome! Everyone had lots of fun, even if they were taking one for the team. I wanna give throw out some eProps to Sara J for being a truly good person (for future reference…save seats)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy said...

awww man thats touching! I mean that too!!
Yea, thanks Levi for not 'saving' that one! Next time I say rigt off the bat I hate Country music.
A laugh that could make your skin crawl....

11:27 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

Hey, i tried to save you with the "Yea I think Nina is gona want her seat back..." NINA is the one that was all "oh nooo it's ok, ill just sit over here"

And saying "i hate country music" might not be enough. I would suggest saying "wow...country music makes me sick to my stomach..." start rubbing your stomach and make a sick looking face then yell "URGH...SPASMMM!" and follow it up with "you'll have to excuse me". NOW THAT will just about get you out of any bad situation.

2:13 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

What the Tom Foolery is going on here??!! Wow. Didn't know there was so much DRAMA going on at such a delightful event. haha Tons of fun though....tuns

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home