Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Teh Office

The office can be a dangerous place… well; I can’t really back that up. But we in IT like to think that it is… that around every cube a villainous henchman could be lying in wait. That’s why when I walk around the office I am always ready to shoot web from my wrists (much like Spiderman would). Today was particularly funny because one of the senior network admins comes around the corner only to hear me say “GO Web GO!” as I shoot my invisible web at him. The following conversation ensues (it has been shortened somewhat, it went on for some time):


NWG (network guy): Levi, why are you even doing that. Just stop because it is so ridiculous… I would of course use telekinetic powers to grab your web in the air and wrap it around your neck.

Levi: well then I could just web you while you’re doing that…

NWG: You couldn’t if you hands were tied up with the web, like Magneto did to wolverine… then what would you do?

WG (web guy): Yea, but that wouldn’t hurt Spiderman…

Levi: I could use my Spidey senses!

NWG: so they could tell you what? That you were about to die?

WG2 (the other web guy): You know, we are truly nerds.

Levi: That’s when Mary Jane hits you in the head with a bottle!

NWG: Mary Jane? …..heh…..


The conversation takes a turn for the worse here, and next thing I know we are talking about a real battle… BMW vs AUDI. In the world of mid priced European two seaters, is the Z4 or TT a better car. The usual points were brought up ultimately ending with me saying “I have 3 words for you…ALL WHEEL DRIVE, its all about the CURVES BEBY!!! YEEA!”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo ridiculous levi. but i still like you.

12:36 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

So were you giving my car props?? Forget the Euro cars... J-spec all the way!

5:56 PM  
Blogger JdeMonaco said...

pretty everyday IT department conversation...

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leeevi, ur blog is sooo awesome. and i think your nerdyness is quite humorous but, spidey-man wouldn't win let me tell you!!!!! i've read up on all of spiderman and x-men and he would sooo kick your Tuchas.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home