Smooth Move...
Seeing how I haven’t posted in a while I figured I would share a special treat with you. A rather embarrassing yet somewhat funny story I have been saving for a rainy day. Originally I was going to just keep this to Audra and myself to preserve my personal dignity, but then I realized I never really had any to begin with… so I might tas well.
I was visiting Audra in Deland since we were headed to some sort of social gathering. It was time for us to leave, so I popped my back hatch and loaded some gifts that Adura had bought me. As we were leaving the parking lot, I noticed that my trunk was not closed all the way. “Not a problem” I said to myself… “ill just flash my lights at her so that she wont pull out of the lot”. After flashing my lights repeatedly Audra whips out of the parking lot and steps on it (Later she said she thought I was trying to say “Hi” to her). Trying not to get lost I cut someone off in order to stay behind her. Now my trunk lid wasn’t open, it just wasn’t closed all the way. For some reason however this bothered me, and I was compelled to shut it at the next opportunity. We stopped at a light that had just turned red and I took my chance. I pulled the parking brake, opened the door and ran around to the back of my car. Sure enough the lid wasn’t shut, so I put my hands against it and gave it a push. The lid still wouldn’t close though, so I pushed harder and it almost shut. Finally I pushed really hard until I heard the lid “click” closed. “Gotcha!...yeeeea” I said as I stepped back. But then I noticed something that was out of sorts. My car gave out a little creak and started to roll forwards… “Oh snapity snap…”. Yes my car was parked on a declined road and I got out and pushed on it until the force overcame the parking brake. Now my car was picking up speed as it was rolling towards Audra’s. I can’t really describe what the feeling is like to know that you caused an accident because you pushed your car into someone else’s. I mean, try explaining that to the parents… Anyway I run up alongside the car and pull the door open… hop in and jam on the brake, stopping about 12in from her car, thus avoiding one of the most costly and ridiculous mistakes I would have ever made.
Except for that time I…. (you fill in the blank)
I was visiting Audra in Deland since we were headed to some sort of social gathering. It was time for us to leave, so I popped my back hatch and loaded some gifts that Adura had bought me. As we were leaving the parking lot, I noticed that my trunk was not closed all the way. “Not a problem” I said to myself… “ill just flash my lights at her so that she wont pull out of the lot”. After flashing my lights repeatedly Audra whips out of the parking lot and steps on it (Later she said she thought I was trying to say “Hi” to her). Trying not to get lost I cut someone off in order to stay behind her. Now my trunk lid wasn’t open, it just wasn’t closed all the way. For some reason however this bothered me, and I was compelled to shut it at the next opportunity. We stopped at a light that had just turned red and I took my chance. I pulled the parking brake, opened the door and ran around to the back of my car. Sure enough the lid wasn’t shut, so I put my hands against it and gave it a push. The lid still wouldn’t close though, so I pushed harder and it almost shut. Finally I pushed really hard until I heard the lid “click” closed. “Gotcha!...yeeeea” I said as I stepped back. But then I noticed something that was out of sorts. My car gave out a little creak and started to roll forwards… “Oh snapity snap…”. Yes my car was parked on a declined road and I got out and pushed on it until the force overcame the parking brake. Now my car was picking up speed as it was rolling towards Audra’s. I can’t really describe what the feeling is like to know that you caused an accident because you pushed your car into someone else’s. I mean, try explaining that to the parents… Anyway I run up alongside the car and pull the door open… hop in and jam on the brake, stopping about 12in from her car, thus avoiding one of the most costly and ridiculous mistakes I would have ever made.
Except for that time I…. (you fill in the blank)

6 Comments:
.....Drifted into the curb in your neighborhood!!!!!!!
hmm how could i forget...
points for costly and ridiculous!
levi that is SOOOOOO funny!!!! i read somewhere that when your friends flas h their lights at you it's like their car is saying HI!! only cars cant talk so they have to use their lights instead. made sense to me.
Still haven't seen Cars...but that story made my night. Your Mini seems to be plotting against you-or maybe it's you that's plotting against you. Never a dull post on Levi's blog. Audra...lol I'll be sure to say "hi" next time I see you.
Hey I got another one!!!! How about that one time you admitted your love for someone??
:(
/PWNED
Post a Comment
<< Home