Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Audra's Gift

I'm building a gift for Audra. I found a great write up on instructables.com that is gona be sooooo cool once its finished. Really the only reason I'm posting is to let you know that the pictures are located in my web album. I also wanted to explain the pink scuba goggles that im wearing... i needed some safety goggles since i didn't want any sharp pieces of metal flying to my eyes so i sent my nephew to find some. I was really excited about starting and when we brought back a mask, didn't have time to go find a real pair. The problem was that it was my mothers prescription mask, so one lens was made for an eye that was "far sighted". This resulted in me having to close that eye and only look through the normal lens. The problem with that is that i lost depth perception, and using the dremel was very difficult. Now that i think about it, it was probably more dangerous wearing them.
Anyway, Jenna is the only one that knows what it is, and i don't wanna see anyone posting what they think that it is. If you must know, and your name doesn't begin with Audra, then you can email me at levithomas@gmail.com and ill tell you what it is. Meanwhile check on the Web Album for developing pics!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY exciting. My favorite part is the pink goggles! Whoever said pink is for girls was totally wrong.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

dude, again with the web album. what happend to the pictulog????? does it mean nothing to you anymore??

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the Monopoly game have anything to do with this fascinating gift...I think the pictures of you building the gift should be included with the actual gift

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add me to the pictulog. I'll put up pics there if you want. I don't think he'll be there as often.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

Jenna, the web album is set up so that the pictulog isn't filled with pictures of me and Audra. Blogger isn't a good place to host pictures anyway.

Jess, no the monopoly game has nothing to do with the gift. Its kinda like industrial art, i think. Dad just picked up the rest of the supplies that i need:
Copper Wire
Metal Shears
Tin Metal
Solder

More pics to come, hopefully tonight.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Nice set of supplies.

What would MacGyver do?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I can definitley hear the MacGyver music playing :) Is it some sort of realllly industrial art or is it a mechanized surgical instrument!?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

Project is completed, final pics will gp up after tonight!!!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK the rest of the pictures are up! Audra liked it :)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction: audra LOVED IT!!! wonderful present :)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how nice! Does it have sharp edges too so that you can fend off villains?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

umm, no. The sharp edges were sanded down :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Oh rats! That would have been a sweet secret ninja throwing tool!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home